Focus on You This Year
In This Post
- Who Says It’s Selfish to Put Yourself First?
- What is the Year of You?
- How Will the Year of You Work?
- Next Steps to Take Action
Who Says It’s Selfish to Put Yourself First?
I recently wrote a blog about 30 Ways to Put Yourself First (Without The Mom Guilt).
The blog, and all the comments and reaction I received to it, really solidified that it’s NOT SELFISH to put yourself first.
So many times, as ambitious moms, we focus on everyone and everything else.
We focus on what our boss needs, what our work colleagues need, what our husband needs, and especially what our kids need.
There’s nothing left for us.
We end up feeling:
- Unclear on our priorities
- Unable to stay consistent
- Lacking energy
- Half-assed at almost everything…
In the end, we are empty and the people around us don’t benefit from experiencing the best version of us.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
Do you agree?
We can each make small changes that will make a big difference.
What is the Year of You?
Moms (like you and I) putting ourselves LAST (or, worse, not even on the list at all) inspired me to create the Year of You series.
The Year of You is a 12 month series focused on putting yourself first as a mom, without the guilt.
We’ll have a 3-day challenge every month, focused on putting YOU first.
It will be a chance to clear your head for 15 minutes a day, to think about the big picture, what you truly want, and how you’ll get it.
You’ll have fun with like-minded moms doing the same thing, and cheering each other on!
How Will The Year of You Work?
- We will have a 3-day challenge every month.
- The first challenge is January 16, 17, and 18, 2019.
- The first month topic is: The 3 Steps to Make Your Goals Inevitable
- We’ll start January by getting CLEAR on what we want to accomplish and what the Year of You means to each one of us. This will be a great foundation for the rest of the Year of You.
- I’ll send you free worksheets and walk you through the topic each month. I’ll hang out for some Q&A too, on Facebook Live.
Next Steps Take Action
- Click here to register for the (free) Year of You January challenge: The 3 Steps to Make Your Goals Inevitable.
- In the meantime, click here to join the conversation over at The Corporate Moms Club on Facebook
- Click here to apply for your Strategy Session with me. I’ll help you pinpoint where you’re getting stuck and develop a strategy to accomplish what you want in life
Did You Know?
I’m a success coach for corporate moms.
If you’re reading this, my bet is that you’re an ambitious mom who wants all she can out of life, for herself and for her family.
But, like so many other moms, you might be feeling
- Spread too thin,
- That you’ll never get back on track to the high achiever you used to be.
- You’re in survival mode.
- You might be feeling like you’re failing at everything as a result.
I can relate. I used to be all of these things (and more). But, then I found a coach who helped me get exactly what I wanted
- Belief in myself and my new identity (one that incorporates but isn’t defined by motherhood)
I help other ambitious moms do the same thing.
I work with other ambitious moms like you to create and execute the mindset, strategies and routines that are required get out of survival mode and achieve your goals, both personally and professionally.
Think of it as a re-set for ambitious moms, like you, who want to maximize what you do, who you are, and all you impact, to make the most out of your life. Do you want to:
- Regain control of your current career path
- Create better balance (don’t believe the naysayers, it is possible)
- Migrate to an alternative career path such as part-time or
- Build your own consulting business
The first step is a complimentary Strategy Session where we talk about your goals, your obstacles and create a mini action plan for you.
Click this link to schedule your free Strategy Session.
This is time focused on you and your goals, and how to get to the next level.