ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO KEEP UP AT WORK AND HOME? NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, THE MOM GUILT TAKES OVER? IS THIS YOU?
- Do you constantly worry about how you’re going to fit it all in – work, family, much less yourself?
- Are you struggling to stay present, always thinking about what else you should be doing, and how you’ll get it done?
- Does it seem that when something just starts going right, something else falls apart?
HOW I CAN HELP
I coach ambitious working moms to maximize their results:
- Clarify goals & build a realistic action plan to meet them
- Design the routines that focus on the highest priorities, to maximize your schedule, and create space for quality family & personal time
- Address the mindset required to transform these new habits into routine
HOW IT WORKS
- We meet over Zoom web call or phone (your choice) to:
- Identify the challenge areas that will be most impactful to tackle
- Evaluate each challenge area and create a personalized, repeatable system for you
- Optimize the systems, to change what isn’t working and reinforce what is
- Build consistency through accountability
- I also answer your questions in between calls so you never feel stuck
Free Mini Session
4 Week Crush Your Chaos
Customized VIP Coaching
CAN YOU IMAGINE?
Can you imagine a time when
- You know exactly what needs to get done – for work, for home, and for yourself – and it’s organized, prioritized, and scheduled for the day,
- You are working on the highest priority items, not procrastinating or overwhelmed and
- You enjoy downtime to spend with your family (and by yourself) without feeling guilty, or distracted.
If you think this is you,
- Let’s hop on a free mini-session to discuss the top challenge you want to tackle.
- In this call, we’ll review your challenge area, and I’ll give you my tips to get the results you’re seeking.
- If we both feel that we would be a good fit working together — to continue addressing your goals + the systems and mindset needed to reach them — I will share how my program works.
- Either way, you’ll leave our session with an action plan.