Subscribe today to get your morning Crushing Motherhood Minute daily flash briefs on Alexa.
The Crushing Motherhood Minute is a daily show where I share tips & tools for corporate moms like you, who want to move out of survival mode and back into the high performance and achievement you’re used to.
Specifically, the Crushing Motherhood Minute gives you practical tips and strategies related to
- Time management
- Goal-getting techniques
- Being more present with your family
- Navigating corporate politics
- Leadership and management
- And….some fun mom fail stories sprinkled in. I love to keep it real!
The Crushing Motherhood Minute is your go-to source for the tips you need to be your very best.
SETTING IT UP
If you don’t have a Flash Briefing set up yet, here are the quick steps to make sure you get customized daily tips:
From your smart phone or web browser:
- Click this ‘Subscribe Now’ button for the Crushing Motherhood Minute on Alexa
- Log into Amazon (if you aren’t already)
- Click ‘enable’ to add the Crushing Motherhood Minute skill.
- Open the Amazon Alexa app on your smart phone
- Click the menu (3 lines) at the top left
- Click Routines
- Click the + on the top right
- Set up a Routine.
- This will automatically play your Flash Briefings at a specific time you choose.
- You can include other fun info in your routine too, like the weather or a fun saying. Mine is carpe diem.
- You can set this for any time of day, mine just happens to be first thing in the morning.
- Here’s my routine, as an example:
DON’T HAVE ALEXA? YOU CAN STILL LISTEN BELOW!
5 Weeks Left in 2018
Nov. 27th, 2018 | How Are You Going to Use These Next 5 Weeks?
How To Do Something You Don’t Want To Do
Nov. 26th, 2018 | The tip for how to do something you don’t want to.
3 Questions to Ask Your Kids After School Pick-Up
Nov. 25th, 2018 | Today’s focus is how to get your kids talking after school pick-up
Using Armor to Stay True to Yourself
Nov. 24th, 2018 | Use the concept of armor to brush off other people’s judgments
How to Streamline Your Work with Task Batching
Nov. 23rd, 2018 | Today’s focus is task batching at work, to get more done in less time
How To Make Dinner (and Lunch and Breakfast) Easier with Task Batching
Nov. 22nd, 2018 | How to make the morning so much less hectic by prepping lunches in bulk
How To Deal With A Difficult Boss
Nov. 21st, 2018 | 7 Ways to Manage a Difficult Boss
How to Tackle Overwhelm – Step 3
Nov. 20th, 2018 | Step 3 of 3 steps to tackle overwhelm (and it doesn’t involve more lists or plans)
How to Tackle Overwhelm – Step 2
Nov. 19th, 2018 | Step 2 of 3 steps to tackle overwhelm (and it doesn’t involve more lists or plans)
How to Tackle Overwhelm – Step 1
Nov. 18th, 2018 | Step 1 of 3 steps to tackle overwhelm (and it doesn’t involve more lists or plans)
Family Gratitude Ideas
Nov. 17th, 2018 | Ideas for shifting the kids into gratitude (especially this time of year)
Do Something That Scares You
Nov. 16th, 2018 | A challenge to do something that scares you (like this project scares me)
Nov. 15th, 2018 | Introduction to Melisa, the show, & what types of tips to expect